Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel & Sephora Collection Professional Clear Natural Mascara

I bought the Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel from Sephora about a month ago, before I went on vacation, and I've been using it everyday and loving it!!  I bought the second darkest color, called espresso.



The tube and applicator look just like a mascara.  It is super easy to apply - you just brush it onto your eyebrows.  I was surprised at how natural it looks!  Even when I think I may be putting on too much, it still looks much more natural than using an eyebrow pencil.  It darkens the hair instantly, and fills the sparse areas in between without making it look like a painted on block.  When it dries it hardens a bit and keeps the eyebrow hair in place.  It's really the perfect product for me and I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it!  I used to use an eyebrow pencil and then a clear gel on top.  Now I've simplified it into one step, it looks better and it saves me time.  What more can I ask for?  This product costs $21 but I think it will last a long time.  Each time I just take it out, use one side on one eyebrow, and flip it over and use on the other one so it doesn't take much product at all to achieve the desired effect.

The other product I bought which has been working really well for me also is the Sephora Collection Professional Clear Natural Mascara.  



It actually works as a clear eyebrow gel too I guess, but I have not used it for that.  I still have my lash extensions on, and if you've ever had lash extensions then you would know that after a couple weeks, some lashes start flipping over and curving downwards instead of up, or left and right towards all kinds of other directions.  I cannot say how much help this product offers for my extensions.  After putting it on, it really keeps the lashes where they are supposed to be all day long until I wash my face again.  And it even curls my extensions visibly.  I don't know why it took me so long to think of getting a clear mascara to solve my problems, but I used to just use my regular black mascara which causes build up for the extensions, and covers my purple lashes.  So this is another product that has been making my life much easier and it's only $10 which I can see will last a loooooong time.  The only downside I'd say is that if multiple coats are applied, it tends to clump lashes together.  And, the applicator is not the greatest because the end of it does not stop the mascara from coming out so you always see a gulp at the end which can build up around the opening of the tube over time.  But these are really minor issues considering how happy I am with it otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. I have used regular waterproof mascara on my eyebrows for years. I'm surprised more people don't as it looks much more natural than a pencil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...